Sunday, July 15, 2007

Welcome everyone!

Hi everyone and welcome to Merlins Blog! As some of you may have noticed Mommy and her friends raised all the money for my leg braces, Yeehaaa! I was so excited when Mommy came and told me what had happened. I cant wait to get started :)
I plan to keep this online blog of the events that happen so everyone can see my progress, especially the wonderful people that donated money for my cause. You are all my angels and I thank you so much!

Bill K.
Amy
Hansen
Sarah
Katie
Martha
Maria
Bill S. Jr
Mary Ann
Katharine
Gloria
Stacy
Kit
Shana
Diana
Natalie
Holly

We are planning next week to go have casts made of my legs and we will take pictures and tell you all about it. Please check back or become a member of the blog and be emailed every time there is an update.

Love,
Merlin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up. We are following you now.
He is gorgeous! What a beautiful baby!!
Tiffany